About the Role
Assist with structuring the development of big data solution in order to provide legally compliant solutions to meet legal and regulatory obligations, as well as build successful solutions that provide business benefit. Working from home position situated within a welcoming team environment, providing both workplace convenience and a sense of connection.
- Deliver new big data capabilities to meet customer needs and the company's legal and regulatory obligation, by:
- Providing required Hadoop administration and support
- Implementing configuration tasks on Hadoop platform
- Provide required platform support on Hadoop platforms.
- Provide technical expertise for new and ongoing initiatives in team environment.
Skills and experience
- Administer and support Big Data clusters including Hortonworks/Cloudera and Opensource Bigdata eco-system.
- Ability to maintain and monitor production clusters.
- Ability to implement the design based on the requirements and architecture decision.
- Ability to identify problem and drive for problem solving.
- Ability to provide technical expertise for new and ongoing initiatives to work with project stakeholder to come up most feasible technical solution.
- Identify, resolve, and/or escalate all issues that threaten the successful delivery of assigned initiatives.
Note: Open to candidates requiring sponsorship
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on 02 8267 2466.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.