Our client, one of Australia's largest super funds is seeking a Senior HR Change Analyst.
The Senior HR Change Analyst is responsible for delivering change activities including assessment, analysis, development, documentation and implementation of change and communications to ensure successful implementation of the People Stream of the Merger Program. The position has an emphasis on HR policy, process, technology and organisational design so a background in HR / OD and/or Learning are essential.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage stakeholders, identify and manage issues and risks relating to stakeholders
- Impact Assessments (with an emphasis on HR change, communications & learning needs as a result of People Stream change)
- Change, Communications & Learning planning
Skills & Experience Required:
- Tertiary qualifications in organisational behaviour, communications, HR, Change or other as relevant to HR or change are essential
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to deliver consultations and quality presentations at a senior level
- Strong stakeholder management, engagement and relationship skills
- Experience supporting change initiatives such as delivering detailed change and business impact assessments, assessing a range of change intervention options and monitoring the progress of change programs & knowledge of the tools, techniques and methodologies used for change management.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #200527