Our Federal Government Client is seeking the services of a practiced and professional Senior HR Adviser for a long-term contract opportunity. The successful candidate will develop and maintain people policies in relation to Working Conditions, Performance Management, WHS and Code of Conduct.
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Provide HR services to assist managers and employees to achieve the goals of the organisation
- Manage individual and section casework across a range of HR activities.
- Undertake research, analysis and project work and provide high level advice to senior managers and employees and coordinate/ administer initiatives and programs related to Human Resource Management.
- Participate in tendering for services and management of contracts
- Effectively develop and maintain relationships within a geographically dispersed team, and with other relevant agencies and organisations
The successful candidate will have previously:
- Supported strategic decisions with the ability to keep up to date with relevant legislative changes and emerging issues and trends.
- Achieved results with the ability to identify and pursue opportunities to learn and embed skills
- Supported productive working relationships
- Demonstrated the ability to communicate with influence to a variety of both internal and external stakeholders
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 197991
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.