Our client is seeking an experienced graphic designer to join the communications team and assist with the development of a website refresh. The expectation is that the designer will have website design experience which may extend to User Experience (UX)/User Interface (UI) experience.
You'll be responsible for understanding and articulating improvements to the Customer Experience across the website.
- Extensive experience in delivering conceptual designs and prototypes of complex systems.
- Highly knowledgeable in design methodology.
- Good InDesign and layout experience, experience of using this in a website context.
- Some knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) particularly GovCMS.
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with the development of interactive prototypes.
- Proven experience using Sketch and InVision or similar, to present design hypothesis or prototypes.
- Demonstrated experience working on operational/live services.
- Strong presentation/facilitation skills and the ability to articulate and present solutions, ideas and recommendations.
- Exceptional communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong advocate for accessibility and WCAG2.1 requirements.
- Motivated, positive & enthusiastic.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 208068
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.