Our client would like to recruit a GovCMS (Drupal) Software Developer to work within a Program delivering enhancements to the cyber.gov.au website.
The GovCMS (Drupal) Software Developer will work within an agile multi-disciplinary Capability Delivery Team of Business Analysts, CX/UX/UI designers, Software Developers, Testers and a Scrum Master.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Enhancement and sustainment of a new website utilising the GovCMS platform, Drupal Theming with Twig, and PHP Theme pre-processing.
- Develop web information architecture.
- Configuration of content publishing workflows.
- Work with UX specialists to implement website styles and branding.
- Track and progress tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Jade De Silva on 03 8080 7256 quoting Job Reference: 205952
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.