Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Senior Functional Architect.
This is a long-term contract up to 30 June 2022 with 2x12-month extension option, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- Providing thought leadership in client identity management with emphasis on the Department's Immigration client caseloads;
- Working with program leadership to define the identity capabilities framework and the program feature backlog;
- In preparation of planning events, ensure the priorities and refinement features meet the program definition;
- Presenting high level designs to design forums and governance bodies;
- Working with stakeholders to establish and maintain the high-level solution vision, information models and documentation requirements;
- Participating in planning through presenting the solution vision and supporting teams to understand solution intent and sequencing of work;
- Establishing critical NFRs for the solution and participating in the definition of others;
- Exploring solution options and defining high-level designs with an economic mindset;
- Working directly with solution architecture and building teams to align implementation with solution intent;
- Working with Product and Program Management to determine the capacity allocation of work in the program pipeline.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Superior communications skills with demonstrated ability to articulate complex concepts in written and/or verbal communications to any audience.
- Demonstrated experience working on large programs using contemporary delivery methods such as SAFe/SCRUM.
It is desirable if you have:
- At least 10 years' experience in ICT delivery, including master data management.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Baseline Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #240657
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.