With a massive AEM upgrade project having kicked off, client is upgrading their site from AEM 6.2 to AEM 6.4. This will result in not just a lift and shift, but complete assessment and rebuild of all AEM components used by the content authoring team - which will then be used in a rebuild of the website. In addition, there is another project building out a new Digital Kiosk to be rolled out in in all branches.
Full Stack Senior Web Developers
- Experience building components in AEM is highly regarded
- AEM 6.4 experience highly regarded
Client works with an Agile delivery model where sprints run for two weeks to deliver working software frequently.
Senior Developers will be required to:
- Contribute to the various Agile rituals (e.g. standup, card kick-offs, walkthroughs, and showcases)
- Educate and uplift the capability of digital colleagues via pairing, running lunchtime brownbag learning sessions and introducing best practices as part of normal operating rhythm
- Develop a quality and maintainable code base which will be unit tested against acceptance criteria
- Maintain a 'green build light' for the project's continuous integration builds and react quickly to build failures
- Be mindful of non-functional considerations such as security, performance and accessibility
(As part of client's assessment, they may ask the candidates to complete a tech test & provide a solution for a problem statement).
Apply now to receive more information about this role.