Our client offers an automated and intelligent platform that allows technology companies to take control of their recurring revenue streams, automate renewals, upsell and cross sell for all forms of support, maintenance licensing, or annuity contracts in a single pane of glass. The business was built on the foundation of privacy by design to address data quality issues, connect all parties and unique customer data across assets and to intelligently automate recurring revenue streams, such as customer support, maintenance, licensing and subscriptions. The company is headquartered in Sydney, Australia, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom and Singapore.
Developing a SaaS platform across the globe in 24 languages, 32 currencies and multiple tax regimes to increase revenue, increase margins and reduce customer churn. Our client's new product is currently in Beta stage and are currently looking for 2 x Senior Developers to join their rapidly growing team. There is plenty of room for developers to enhance and contribute to the design. Furthermore, there is plenty of scope for developers to have future involvement in the evolution of the product and integration into other platforms / products.
Applicants will need to demonstrate the ability to have a global product mindset of scalability and understand the complexities working with different time zones, languages etc. Inaddition to being able to liaise and work directly with clients.
You will need the following skills and attributes;
- .NET and .Net Core development
- Background that includes object-orientated software development with experience in implementing MVC / MVVM
- Azure Cloud Services
- Good knowledge of GIT and CI/CD tools
- Experience with IIS
- Microsoft SQL Administration and query optimisation
- UX / UI design concepts
- Software Management tools: Jira, Confluence
- Agile processes and management tools
- Experience in creating and contributing to technical designs and specifications for App development
- Excellent knowledge of build and deployment processes
These roles are urgent and are offering a competitive salary package. You will have the opportunity to work remotely full-time. Their culture is very supportive, and they operate in a flat structure. They are growing and evolving rapidly. For additional information, please quote #204062