About the business
We are a boutique consultancy based tech company established in 2015, filled with highly motivated, technical experts who take pride in their work and ability to deliver efficient, effective, and high-quality solutions.
This is a great opportunity to put your senior level skills to work and to be involved with developing junior devs on the job.
5+yrs of Java/Node.js reuired. 4+yrs of CICD and Cloud Experience is required. A desire to work in a consultancy business is required - Constultancy exoereience is a strong preference.
Benefits and perks
We support and promote a flexible work life balance. We know every person is different and has a different path to a happy career and life. We support individual's lifestyles, innovations, and career plans in whichever way possible through our open and transparent culture.
As a growing business with our goal to make our employees' lives better, we currently offer our employees a variety of benefits and perks, including but not limited to:
- Flexible work arrangements regarding time and locations
- 12 weeks of paid Parental Leave for primary care givers
- 2 week paid Parental Leave for secondary care givers
- Regular gifts and vouchers through the year that support your interest and needs
- Organisation events such as team building days, family days, work lunches, games day
We are constantly evolving and growing our organisation benefits and perks with the growth our organisation. Our employee suggestions and feedback are taken to make us a better place to work.
Our Clients & Work
- Over the years, as a company, we have helped leading businesses in Australia with their digital platform by re-imagining a better solution, a better future and more sustainable technology.
- We work with some of the largest companies in Australia with a heavy focus on the retail industry, also work with Start-ups.
- We provide to our clients and partners, digital local teams with deep knowledge, to support their digital transformation through
- Delivery technology roadmaps for our clients
- Deliver quality digital solutions for our clients
- Lead and manage teams to successfully deliver:
- complete solutions for small to large businesses
- design, build, or test phases of a digital solution
- IT reviews and implementations, including:
- Architecture reviews
- Analysis, design and development
- Performance testing and tuning
- Functional automated testing
- Technical and functional consulting
- Delivery governance reviews
- Technology teams transformations
Some of our clients are Coles, Myer, The Healthy Brain, Flightcare Global, Officeworks, etc.
**Visa Applicants must be based in Australia and wanting to be a PR - Visa applicants will be thoroughly vetted by hiring company**
If this sounds like you then please apply or contact Shaun Dickenson at Shaun.Dickenson@peoplebank.com.au