About the company:
The company is a Tier One, IT Solution provider with a reputation for delivering to Tier One Clients across the globe. They have a global footprint and are continuing to grow at a rapid rate.
About the role:
As a Senior Cloud Full Stack developer you will design and develop full stack cloud native web applications using a variety of technologies and development platforms, preferably using AWS cloud. Performing independent research to understand and master emerging technologies in the industry.
- Analyse complex projects and IT requests, independently design, build, test and deploy software releases to support the business objectives
- You will work on new tools and technologies and to make recommendations
- Partner with marketing and other IT teams in designing and implementing the solution
- Participate in Dev Ops integration testing, partner with Dev Ops and CIT for software releases to Test, Stage & Production environments
- Lead the effort in triaging production issues and work with appropriate teams or vendors for finding solutions
- Provide technical leadership on complex projects. Consults with other development teams to enhance business applications and define solutions that are consistent with business strategies and standards.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives and develop application software to solve highly complex problems requiring a high degree of ingenuity and innovation.
- Uses individual judgment and initiative on all assignments with minimum supervision and direction. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience and mentors other staff members.
- Solves complex problems and take a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Act as subject matter expert and support end users in the use of the overall system solution
- Support and coordinate Issue Management events from identification through resolution
- Communicate to all team members effectively and efficiently; and above all, be a team player who has vigorous interest in Cloud technologies, is solutions-oriented and strives to deliver top-quality deliverables.
- Mentor other developers to improve their designs and documentation
- Experience in tools - GIT, JIRA, CONFLUENCE
- Familiarity with setup and use of modern application development methodologies
- Strong development experience in HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Sass
- Experience in AWS Serverless development using AWS Lambdas on node.js
- Development experience in AngularJS 4/5/6, React, JQuery, node.JS, Swagger API, GIT, and Jenkins
- Familiarity with Mule Soft APIs, AWS, or other Cloud APIs for integration
- Experience in development with Containerization using Docker / Vagrant
- Experience with testing tools - Jasmine, Karma, JEST Framework
- Deployment automation - CI/CD pipeline through AWS Services - CodeBuild and CodePipeline invoking CloudFormation for provisioning cloud infra
- Cloud development experience, preferably using AWS.
- In your previous role you should have participated in peer review meetings, provided input, receive feedback and implement necessary changes for design and code reviews
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Preferably AWS Certified
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Mili Solanki 08 94231422 quoting reference: 186209
Please note: we are considering candidates with full Australian Work Rights.
If you wish to apply, please click the "APPLY" button with an updated resume in WORD