About the role
- Delivery of software applications of high quality, on schedule, and within agreed scope
- Manage requirements and scope as part of the agile process, where applicable
- Translating UI/UX wireframes and visual designs to efficient frontend application code
- Follow and improve software development processes, including agile processes.
- Deliver software solutions to complex requirements
- Write efficient, clean, tested and documented code ready for reuse by others
- Optimising application for maximum speed and scalability across various platforms and devices
- Participating in tool and technology selection processes and creating proof of concept models for new technologies and approaches
- Formulate the technical design and evaluate effort estimates
- Coordinate with back-end developers
Skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in modern web application development
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development on enterprise grade web applications working within an agile environment
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Preferably worked in a Telco environment
- React Native experience is advantageous
- Experience with AWS or GCP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference205968.