Our client is iconic Australian enterprise seeking an experienced Senior Frontend Developer to join on long-term fourteen months contract.
About the role:
The successful candidate is expected to play a key undertaking and advising development activities required to deliver technology solutions that meet the business needs. Leads estimation activities and carries out system-wide development work to time, within budget and quality targets and in accordance with appropriate standards.
- Able to lead initiatives
- Strong focus on quality and testing automation using VRT and End to End tests
- Awareness of WCAG requirements for building accessible solutions
- Drive and support developer tooling utility (IDEs, Build, CI, Dependency Management, Quality)
- Technology proficiency (Typescript, MobX, Webpack, Emotion JS, Sass)
- Automation testing framework: Jest and Cypress
- Framework expertise (React)
- Agile methodology experience (Agile, Scrum/XP, SAFe)
- Advocate for collaboration (JIRA, WIKI, Sharepoint, Miro)
For this role, you will need strong experience in the following:
- Advocate of best practices around Front End solutions and design.
- Good knowledge of React and Typescript.
- Good knowledge of Security Best Practices for Front End development.
- DevOPS mindset.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Avani Patel on (03) 8080 7264 quoting reference #246484