Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Front-end UX/UI Developer to work on a complex programme of work.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience as a Senior Front-end UX/UI Developer in a large enterprise environment.
- 3+ years responsive design experience using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Experience skinning and templating Content Management Systems
- Cross browser support and compatibility
- Strong sense for consistent design of user interfaces, usability and accessibility
- Experience with graphics software (e.g. Photoshop)
- Experience producing mock-ups, wireframes & prototypes
- Experience building websites with .NET a bonus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong online portfolio demonstrating your design & development skills
- Must write clean code
- Excellent communicators.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.