We are currently recruiting for a Senior Front End Web Developer to work within a dynamic team environment for an iconic Australian Company.
As a Senior Front End Developer, your main responsibility is for the production, modification and maintenance of user interfaces for websites and web applications.
This role will be required to work with internal teams as well as partners and vendors to ensure consistency and quality of delivery. A key component of the role is to ensure technology standards and guidelines are adhered to during development and test cycles, as well as ensuring successful and considered transition to support of projects
To be successful in these roles, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- At least 4 years experience working with Digital, ecommerce, or Online Media Product Development.
- At least 8 years previous experience working in large, complex corporate environment
- At least 4 years experience as an Application Developer designing, developing and deploying Web and mobile application using technologies, such as: Struts, Spring (MVC, Web Flow), Hibernate, EJB, JSP, Servlets, Ant, Maven (Open Text Red Dot desirable).
- Excellent HTML, XHTML, CSS programming skills in developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Java development background
- Experience with Agile and Feature Driven development methodologies is highly desirable.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call Lavanya on 03 8080 7213 for more information.
Job Reference: # 186917