Federal Government agency require an experienced Front End Developer to play a key role in the build of an exciting new product. Baseline Security Clearance is required
You will be working with an agile cross-functional team on a 12-month contract based in North of Sydney.
You will be expected to know the ins and outs of each software component, and each stage of development, so you can:
- Ask the right questions to keep things moving forward
- Spot potential design/coding gaps and risks (and assess their impact)
- Deliver solutions across a range of feature requests and integrations - You will have some front-end web interaction
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with different areas of the business - from stakeholders and Product Owners to Scrum masters and Asset Specialists
- Make significant design decisions - and recognise when changes need to be made.
- Ability to socialise and get acceptance on suggested solutions and bold enough to question the existing approach if you see a better way to do things
In order to be considered your experience should include:
- Strong web platform skills including HTML 5, CSS and SASS
- Experience implementing BDD tests
- Experience working in a DevOps environment is preferred
Candidates must be Australian citizens as you will have to apply for Baseline security clearance.