- Initial 6 months contract
- Immediate Start
- React JS experience essential
As a Front End Developer and experienced Agile team member, you will collaborate with stakeholders and build well designed, clean applications with solid technical foundations. Your role will be a mix of driving best practice, technical decision making, and hands-on development work.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- Minimum of 5 years Frontend Development experience
- Experience with React
- Commercial, hands-on working on experience with TDD, specifically JEST
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Delivery environments.
- Highly Experience with package managers such as npm, yarn
- Experience with source code management workflows across multiple teams with Git
- Ability to implement a fully automated CI/CD pipeline using Bamboo, from code checking to production deployment
- Experience working in fast paced agile delivery environment and manage work via JIRA or a similar tracking tool
- Ability to design and implement unit test cases, integration test cases and performance test cases for APIs and UI components
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button