Our innovative Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and hands-on Senior Front-End Developer for a long-term contracting opportunity. This is an initial 12-month engagement with long-term extension options and is working in Canberra's south. The project will replace a legacy production system using iterative delivery methodology and will require a best-in-breed UI to manage the transition across systems effectively.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the consistent implementation of architecture patterns across multiple Vue applications
- Designing and developing product features articulated in user stories
- Developing and implementing thorough unit tests and integration tests as well as performing code reviews
- Advise on industry best practice coding standards and front-end deployment strategies
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience in Web frameworks, specifically Vue.Js with experience in State management, componentization of web applications, API integration and asynchronous request handling
- Experience in Bootstrap, Build tools (inc. Webpack), Node.js and npm and Git/Version Control
- Experience in AWS, Spring & Java MVC, API integration and Pega configuration
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain a Baseline clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 198326
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.