Our client is looking for a Front End Developer with solid experience in Angular 6/7 for their Digital team.
You will be responsible for building new digital experiences, advising in best practise enterprise development, and maintaining the user experience on the aforementioned brand customer facing websites.
- Develop high quality code, as well as customise existing legacy code
- Worked on Angular 2+ / Typescript in SPA domains.
- Experience in Angular - NGRX, RXJS, routes, services etc.
- Strong CSS3, SCSS knowledge
- Experience of RESTful API integration and the concepts around it.
- Proven experience with front end development tools, including, but not limited to: HTML5, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap, Material
- Managing Git repositories, including branching and tagging etc.
- Translate business needs into technical requirements while collaborating with all teams to ensure customer focused delivery
- Work with UI / UX designer to help create then implement best design practices
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and trends
Skills and Experience:
- Agile - we move superfast, so you need to as well!
- Experience with website performance optimisation and speed
- Experience in Jira and Confluence.
- Working knowledge of front end optimisation and performance techniques.
- Exposure to Google Analytics and Tealium implementations.
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline in automated build processes in GitLab.
Strong written and verbal communication skills are necessary for this role.
If you have the skills and experience, apply now, as this opportunity won't be around for long.