Our client has established a dominant presence within the Superannuation industry, they are currently seeking an experienced Financial Support analyst to support the financial platform within their Technology and Operations portfolio. In this role, you would be responsible for the development and support of the core Investment and Finance applications in SQL Server and integration with third party vendors.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Support software-based solutions for aligned internal business divisions, including the influencing of design, development, configuration, systems testing, and/or support of business solutions
- Ensure all configuration changes to be planned and documented before implementation
- Regularly review patches / upgrades for supported applications
- Support of SQL database Server.
- Develop and maintain close Vendor Software engagement for the delivery of BAU initiatives and Level 1 and 2 production support of systems.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Strong database support and experience in SQL Server 2016 is a must
- Experience working with Financial/General Ledgers systems would be highly regarded, but not essential
- Experience in dealing with external software vendors
- Excel VBA experience to support existing applications would be regarded as well
- Superannuation/Wealth management/financial services knowledge
If you are seeking the next step in your career, APPLY NOW!