About the Role:
This role will sit within Corporate Finance Team that looks after Financial Management. This team is currently involved in implementation of new accounting standards and management of CFO Certification process among others.
This role will be pivotal in supporting this team in understanding specific directorate requirements for implementing the accounting standards. This role will also be required to manage ad-hoc requests and ad-hoc projects.
- Communicate with key stakeholders, coordinate working groups and consultation process to facilitate exchange of information and support project completion in line with project plans
- Provide a range of secretariat and administrative services, including preparing papers, to support project management delivery
- Assist the team to complete tasks and implement project plans
- Source, collate and compile contract data and information to identify emerging issues
- Provide a range of project management and support services, including preparation of reports and briefs, coordinating resources, maintaining documentation.
- Assist with developing templates for data collection
- Collect and review contracts and extract relevant data
- Assist to understand specific directorate requirements for implementing the accounting standards
- Assist with developing and testing the new system requirements to manage contracts
- Knowledge or experience in implementation of accounting standards preferred
- Project management and coordination in Finanace
- Analytical skills
- Excel - intermediate (working with reports, pivot tables)
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref:193143