Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking to engage a skilled Senior Exchange Administrator with the ability to deploy and integrate messaging applications and provide ongoing support with proven critical thinking skills. Within this role you will also be responsible for major change programs and provide expert advice to Developers, Project Managers and mentor junior staff.
This is a fantastic long-term contract opportunity for 12 months with additional 2 x 12-month extension options available and will be located at our Client's Parliamentary Triangle offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- 5 years minimum experience as a Microsoft Messaging Administrator
- Understanding and experience with MS Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016 in an enterprise environment
- Experience supporting 3rd level messaging issues
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of TITUS configuration desired
- ITIL Foundation Certification desired
- Experience using Powershell for AD and Exchange
- Knowledge of uplifting exchange environments
- The ability to succesfully liaise with stakeholders
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 191412
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.