Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Enterprise Architect to identifies demand for new services, capabilities, and technologies in support of new and evolving business competencies.
This is a long-term contract role until 28th February 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
You will work under the general direction of senior staff to prepare complex architectural models and design detailed aspects of an enterprise architecture. The role is responsible for supporting the provision of expert advice and guidance to reduce complexity across architecturally significant projects and enterprise programs.
You will exercises a considerable degree of independence and undertakes a leadership role, with work being performed under the general guidance of senior staff.
To be successful in this role, you should have
- Proven extensive experience and ability developing technology architecture in a complex environment, including reference architecture, blueprints and roadmaps, aligned to strategy and objectives.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills of a high order, in particular focusing on project related communication, ability to influence, liaise, negotiate with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience delivering high quality strategic architecture artefacts and outcomes, while working in an agile environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders to create architecture that is embedded into the agency's culture.
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding and experience with several technologies in and across one or more architecture domains.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Baseline Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 205342
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.