The role provides for the day-to-day maintenance and support of the ICT event management/monitoring solution in a multi-vendor environment.
- Implement and maintain event monitoring solutions, including on boarding new services, in a multi-vendor environment,
- Undertake the creation of dashboards and reports,
- Work with development teams to integrate the monitoring suite into the development release cycle (DevOps) including assisting with regression testing,
- Provide support to the Assistant Director where required,
- Foster a positive culture within the ICT Services Branch aligned with Agency values; and
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in the role:
- Demonstrated experience working in an operational environment through ICT management frameworks such as ITIL.
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and supporting an enterprise monitoring suite (Splunk, Elastic, Dynatrace, AppDynamics etc.) including synthetic monitoring in a multi-vendor environment.
- Demonstrated experience operating in a multi-cloud environment (Azure, AWS etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in Service Reliability Engineering desirable.
- Experience working in Government or providing services to Government agency preferred.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Ben van Loggerenberg on 02 6268 9703 quoting Job Reference: 213747