Our client, a well-known, large enterprise, is seeking a Senior Analyst Engineer. This is a 12-month contract opportunity with views of extensions!
The role of Senior Analyst Engineering will provide critical thinking and a high degree of technical innovation and attention to detail while being recognized as a trusted advisor to the team and stakeholders. The characteristics include being versatile, displaying leadership qualities and enthusiasm to take on new problems across the full SDLC, ultimately assisting in moving technology forward.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements & solutions
- Write well designed & high quality testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into fully functional platform
- Apply pro-actively & perform hands-on design and implementation of best practice CI/CD
- Coaching & mentoring of other Service Team members
- Develop/contribute to software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate customer feedback
- Comply with project plans, industry standards and regulatory requirements
The successful candidate will possess:
- 7+ years Technology experience
- 5+ years in application development and / or support roles
- Experience in deploying in AWS, Kafka, Microservices, Kubernetes and Java
- Software Delivery technical skills such as CI/CD, Automated Deployments, Automated Testing, Build Servers, Software / Source Code Configuration Management.
- Platform automation tools (DB Management, AWS, Jenkins, GITHUB)
- Workflow tools such as JIRA / Rally
- Experience in providing technology client service
- Proven ability to use relevant data analytics approaches and tools to problem-solve and trouble-shoot.
- Knowledge & experience with Build languages
- Focus on quality and detail.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Strong commitment to quality and auditability
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva quoting reference: 209799.