The Senior Engineer will be responsible for:
- Engaging with local technical teams and governance processes
- Overseeing technical architecture and product development
- Writing robust, performant, production quality code and tests
- Providing a leading contribution to the design and code review processes
- Assisting delivery leadership with work planning and estimations
- Support the testing, deployment and operation of the platform both remotely and on-site
- Fostering a positive, respectful, and delivery focused culture for the team
To be successful in this role you will:
- A graduate degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Excellent software engineering skills, including experience leading the delivery of production-grade software in mainstream general-purpose languages such as Java and Python.
- Production experience designing and implementing data ingestion and integration systems based on free-tier open-source Apache NiF.
- Production experience designing and implementing data analysis tools based on free-tier open-source Elasticsearch & Kibana.
- Experience leading collaborative technical work with local teams in less developed states in the Pacific region.
- Knowledge of both the FIU and inter-governmental aid business domain.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: 209899
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.