My client, a century old global banking and finance institution are looking for a Senior IT Systems Administrator to join their team of 7 who support and implement multiple workplace technologies.
There will be a mixture (50/50) of both BAU support and project implementation within the role so the candidate will be expected to work on their own and also liaise with the European teams when required and coordinate projects across ANZ and APAC.
The key skill areas are as follows:
Skype 4 Business
Audiocodes Session border controller
End User Computing
Office 365 Administration
General Sys Admin knowledge
Active Directory and GPO
Windows Server Administration
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Delivery and provide level 3 support for Workplace Technology Services including;
- Workplace services and End User computing
- Authentication services, Active Directory
- Communication Services, Mail, Mobility and Voice
- Collaboration, SharePoint and File & Print services
- Provide support for workstations and servers within the Workplace Technology Services
- Participate in various projects both within the group and for the business.
This is an urgent requirement and our client is keen to hire asap. If you are interested please submit your cv for consideration quoting reference number 195392.