About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing education services to its customers.
About the Role
As Senior Economist you will provide specialist research, analysis and advice on early childhood education from an economic perspective, to support evidence-based policy development, evaluation, and executive decision-making.
- Contribute to the design of and undertake programs of research and analysis on the economics of early childhood education
- Perform high level research, statistical analysis and review of complex educational issues
- Produce briefings, publish technical reports and develop advice for senior management
- Contribute to the development and delivery of complex projects
- Undertake economic modelling to support the development of resource allocation models
- Support and undertake cost-benefit analysis of individual education programs
- Experienced as a Senior Economist
- Knowledge of and commitment to Aboriginal education policies
- Qualifications in economics or relevant business commerce or statistics degree.
- Strong statistical analysis experience
- Strong economic modelling skills
- Demonstrated experience in preparing comprehensive, evidence-based advice
- Experienced in developing resourcing models
- Previous experience within a complex policy environment.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 196552
Please click the apply button