Senior ETL Developer
Our client, a leading Multinational consultancy is seeking to engage an experienced Senior Developer.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in end-to-end ETL processes, from the Sydney office location.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Collaborate with business users, analysts, report developers, and testers
- 8 - 10 years of experience in analysis, design and development of ETL processes
- Must have 5 years of experience on Data Integration tool SAP BODS
- Must have experience in data transformations, data cleansing, data profiling and data quality
- Must have experience working in an Oracle environment with proficiency in SQL and PL/SQL - Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers, etc.
- Must have experience designing BI / data warehouse Conceptual, Logical and Physical data models
- Experience with ETL Administration is a plus
- Experience with reports development is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: 186008.
Please click the apply button.