Our global, industry leading client are currently seeking an experienced Dynamics AX Developer for a permanent role based in the Perth CBD.
As a Dynamics AX Developer you will guide the application development specialists and develop system capabilities that align to business needs.
- Lead the team responsible for design, implementation and maintenance of MS Dynamics AX;
- Direct application and integration team to ensure application architecture is consistent with existing technology standards and will meet business needs;
- Design and development of MS Dynamics AX business solutions;
- Evaluating business needs with input to strategic planning of business systems and directions;
- Ensure that projects are delivered in a timely and efficient manner;
- Creating technical documentation;
- Working in an Agile aligned environment using Scrum and Kanban methodologies;
- Report to and support the Lead Technical Architect.
- Strong, recent commercial experience in a Dynamics AX Development role;
- Experience working on an ERP project with extensive AX 2012 experience;
- Experience of re-factoring code;
- Experience developing across multiple AX modules - Core Finance is essential;
- The ability to work with a Technical team to support Configuration & Customizations;
- Experience working with off-shore teams;
- Core Development experience within MorphX, X++, .Net, Visual Studio, SSRS;
- Understand Data upgrade scripts - SYS and GLS Layers;
- Understand AOT and AOD;
- Prolific in coding X & SSRS;
- Expertise in SQL optimization and API connections and Integrations;
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivated, independent, team player and delivery focused;
- Demonstrated ability to take full ownership of responsibilities including managing workload priorities;
- Advanced communication skills;
- Experience in object-orientated design and development of n-tier applications using MS technologies;
- Ability to work confidently with new applications, software frameworks and business / IT processes;
- Must be a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Permanent role based in the Perth CBD;
- Free car parking onsite;
- Competitive salary;
- Fantastic work environment.
Please note: we are willing to consider candidates in both Eastern States and International locations but they must possess full Australian Work Rights and genuine reasons for relocation to Perth, Western Australia.