Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Senior Dynamics 365 CRM Developer to work on an expansive program of work. This is a fast-starting contract opportunity until 30 June 2020 with possible extensions and will be located in our Client's Parliamentary Triangle offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Extensive experience in the configuration of MS Dynamics 365 (CRM 2016 or a more recent version) (preferably online versions)
- Experience in designing technical solutions using Dynamics 365 / CRM
- Experience in building and deploying multiple Dynamics 365 / CRM solutions/D365 Portal/Power BI
- Experience working with TFS or Azure DevOps and setting up projects and release pipelines for Dynamics 365 projects
- Experience in using Agile/Scrum and Rapid Application Development techniques
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: 202543
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.