About the role
Our client is a leading wealth management organization. They are looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to help manage, own and deliver a digital uplift project.
This role reports to the Technology Stream Lead.
This is a 12-month contract role.
You would be involved in:
- Delivery of Member app
- Delivery of internal workflow solutions
- Liaise with multiple vendors
- Budget, schedule, manage stakeholders along with risks and issues
- Communicating with both internal stakeholders and vendor to drive desired outcomes
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Previous experience delivering a digital project
- External Supplier management
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, MS Project
- Experience working in an Agile delivery team
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working environment
- Challenging projects in pipeline
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Stakeholder management & strong communication skills
- Compliant with a dynamic team
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #243890