Senior Product Owner
Fixed term contract until November 2020
Location: North Sydney
As a Senior Product Owner in the Digital team, you will be working closely with the Digital Product Manager, Digital Leadership team, UX Designers, Solution Designers, Developers, QA Analysts and Scrum Masters to strive to create the ultimate customer experience.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Play the central role in ensuring that the Product Backlog and planned releases are aligned with the organization's Road map outlined by the Digital LT, and relevant product roadmap and L3 SPT (Strategic Performance Template) outlined by your Product Manager (this will ensure a clear strategic alignment to business expectations and needs).
- Work in a fast paced agile environment within your own Scrum Team that forms part of a larger Product Team.
- Conduct ideation sessions with various focus groups and convert ideas into customer deliverables, identifying and defining enhancement opportunities along the way.
- Review and evaluate customer needs, expectations and issues by conducting and participating in UI/UX design thinking workshops, and analysing product reviews and web analytics.
- Lead the definition, elicitation, prioritisation and validation of requirements and design.
- Work closely with Scrum Team to author user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria adhering to Behavioural Driven Development approach.
- Own, manage and prioritise the backlog of user stories to reflect the product road map, set the vision and goals per sprint and attend all relevant ceremonies for your Scrum Team.
The successful candidate must have strong analytical and decision making abilities while being comfortable in a high pressured environment. They will also possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst / Product Owner / Product Manager
- Ability to effectively manage key partners and vendors to achieve the ideal outcome for the organization and the customer
- In depth understanding of Agile, specifically Scrum concepts
- Product Management, Agile BA, CSM and/or CSPO certs highly regarded
- Previous experience in the financial services industry will be beneficial.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please click the "Apply" button now.
For more details on this role, please contact Meg Geronimo at 9409 4700 quoting job ref# 198911