My client is a household name who have experienced phenomenal growth in the past few years.
They have invested substantially in evolving and re-inventing their digital and brand and due to the extra workload are looking to add to their team.
In this role you will gain exposure to many key stakeholders across different areas of the business and work on a variety of projects on across web and mobile.
This is an initial 6 month contract role but there is a definate possibility of extension
Your duties will include (but not be limited to)
- Working with the internal team ( including Producers, Designers, UX and Copy writers) and external agencies in redesigning and evolving the company website and other online access points.
- Adding, changing and evolving content through the CMS system
- Ensuring adherence to the digital best practice inc WCAG 2.0 accessibility & SEO
- A/B testing and conversion rate optimisation
- Creating and maintaining project delivery scope docs and schedules including internal documentation, release plans
- Providing guidance and leadership to junior colleagues
In order to be considered for this role, You should have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years' experience in similar role
- Degree, college or TAFE qualification
- Strong technical understanding of digital production & delivery processes including complex system integrations
- Strong CMS experience, preferably Vignette & AEM
- HTML & CSS coding skills, JS & JQuery highly regarded but you will not be coding in this role
- Ensuring adherence to digital best practice inc WCAG 2.0, accessibility & SEO
- Strong attention to detail & ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management