About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Senior Frontend Developer you will excel in UX design and design thinking. You will be involved working with digital graphic designers to produce CSS and HTML for use by functional developers to build creative, usable and accessible website experiences.
You will have experience that spans across digital design and web technologies and will work as part of the creative design process and developing highly usable website interactions
- Build upon and deliver high-quality responsive website designs
- Create complex layouts on responsive interfaces
- Create and implement modern designs with a focus on user experience and business goals
- Design and build highly usable web pages
- Work within an Agile project team
- Design, build, test and implement web-based solutions
- Collaborate with graphic designers and business stakeholders to create new designs
- Provide leadership regarding website design and UX coding best practices
- Take ownership of style guides and pattern libraries
- Perform code review and analysis
- Collaborate in a team environment
- Effectively communicate ideas
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience in UX development
- Strong focus on performance, best practices, SEO and responsive implementation.
- Understanding of information architecture, web usability, and accessibility (WCAG 2.0)
- Experienced in HTML, CSS, LESS, Sass
- Strong knowledge of responsive design and implementation
- Extensive experience working with large scale public-facing websites
- Intimate knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development
- Experience working with style guides
- Experience working with accessible websites
- Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision
- Experience working in a DevOps/CI/CD pipeline environment
- Experience working with a CMS, Drupal preferred
- Ability to create clean and maintainable code
- Experience working in a digital design agency will be highly regarded
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon. Links to portfolio will be beneficial.
Only those located within Australia with work rights can be considered for this role