Are you a Data Analyst looking to progress in the world of Digital Marketing?
The Senior Digital Data Analyst will be responsible for managing client analytics projects applying the company's marketing effectiveness solutions.
This role is required to contribute to the commercialisation of new product development, and achieve process efficiency in the analytics arena to help the company develop new revenue streams and build and maintain its profile as an innovative leader in this space.
- Manage analytics projects autonomously, delivering to a high standard.
- Go beyond mere descriptive results and include actionable insights and strategic focus in all deliverables and outputs
- Communicate analytical project learnings, insights and recommendations clearly with a strong focus on helping clients overcome challenges or threats to their sustainable business growth
- Investigate the use of technology to assist in streamlining process for client and employee benefit
- Supervise all aspects of client and stakeholder relationships and satisfaction for every analytics project you manage or contribute to
- Deliver presentations to clients directly or in conjunction with other third parties when necessary
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong analytical skills (proven experience in econometric modelling)
- Strong knowledge of R, Python, SQL and Excel
- Proven client management skills with the ability to interact in a clear and productive way with stakeholders
- Proven experience managing analytics projects autonomously
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to translate complex mathematical insights into business realities, strategies and recommendations to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Is this you?
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: #192906.
Please click the apply button.