Our Canberra based Client is seeking a Lead Business Analyst to join their team in a permanent role as a Senior Digital Consultant. Within this role you will be working on complex projects that are delivering solutions which will be used by millions of people everyday.
In this role you can expect to work closely with Scrum Masters, UX Designers, Service Designers and Developers and use the latest industry standards and techniques to services that are engaging, efficient and effective.
- Identifying client organisation's strengths and weaknesses and suggesting areas of improvement.
- Developing digital specifications, through user stories, for client engagements.
- Generating innovative digital solutions by approaching problems with curiosity and open mindedness, use existing information to its fullest potential.
- Driving operational excellence and innovation.
- Strong Agile Experience, with a minimum of 5 years working in an Agile environment
- Strong Leadership experience, with demonstrated experience in a lead role
- Some experience working across UX, business analysis, project delivery and consulting Experience working on a range of small to large projects
- Digital project lifecycle experience, including pre-sales support, technical consulting, solution design and project planning
- Ability to work quickly and effectively with internal teams to deliver high-quality outputs and deliverables
- A positive attitude and a thirst to learn more about user experience and solve problems for our clients
- Good conceptual ability and skills in analysis and problem solving.
- Able to adapt and apply existing techniques and methodologies to new uses.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 email: email@example.com
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.