- Lower Northshore location
- Great Career Prospects
We are looking to hire an experienced DevOps Engineer for one of our clients based in the Lower Northshore.
- Configure, support, and uplift the centralised software build and deployment infrastructure for both cloud and on-prem for sprint releases and official releases of our flagship products.
- Develop infrastructure governance to ensure smooth operation of platforms and applications.
- Ensure solutions delivered are fit for purpose, meet security, risk and compliance requirements, data privacy, and customer expectations.
- Security certificate and software license management.
- Administration of DevOps tools i.e. Atlassian Suite, Azure DevOps
Essential Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience on solution engineering in AWS environments.
- In-depth knowledge on designing, building, testing, and deploying Infrastructure-As-Code using one or more of the following: Terraform, Cloudformation, Docker and or Kubernetes.
- 5+ years experience in full development lifecycle of cloud native web applications.
- Solid understanding of Containerization and Microservices architecture.
- Intimate knowledge of software engineering principles and practice, including code refactoring, design patterns, continuously integration, application security etc.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database. E.g. PostgreSQL
- Excellent knowledge working with DevOps tools such as - Bamboo, Jira, BitBucket, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Good understanding of Windows and Linux build tools i.e. cmake, make, gradle
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.If you are looking for your next permanent opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button