About the company
An organisation who is responsible for the delivery and co-ordination of all phases of education.
About the role
The Senior Front End Developer is required to work with the Program to develop a Greenfield software application.
- Provide estimates on the development of user stories in the backlog
- Contribute to documents like design, wiki, source code, support manuals and others on ad-hoc basis
- Develop, maintain and enhance the source code for the Project.
- Contribute to the review and improvement of the development process
- Contribute to unit, integration, performance and functional testing
Skills & experience
- In depth IT Application Development experience in J2EE
- Demonstrated high level experience in:
- Database design preferably Oracle 11g, SQL
- Versioning, release/deploy management using various tools such as Maven, Bamboo, Subversion and Git
Benefits & culture
- Work within a changing and competitive environment, which strives to attract the best and brightest to contribute to ongoing success
- An advocate of work life balance to maintain meaningful daily achievement in work, life, family and self
Apply Online Today!