A local Government client is in need of a Tech Lead with frontend experience in either REACT or AngularJS for 7-8 months in the City
Identify user requirements and develop operational specifications for software solutions.
Coding applications and UAT testing of products. Iterate coding and testing until the product meets specifications.
Leading and assuming technical responsibility for all stages and environmental levels of the application development process
- Utilising technical expertise in the requirements analysis to ensure the solution is both fit-for-purpose and fit-for-use
- Providing technical expertise to teams in the configuration, testing and implementation of new/enhanced systems.
Skills and experience
- Experience in integrations with REST-based services
- Experience in database design and RDS MS SQL database development
- Solid understanding of web development best practices
- Experience working in an Agile, DevOps and Waterfall environment, CI/CD, and system integration.
- Good communication skills with the ability to interpret technical concepts and present them to non-technical stakeholders.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visa. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 213731.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.