Our client has developed an industry leading people, safety and security SaaS which has grown from Australian origins to a global company with offices in the US and UK. They are transforming incident response through innovative solutions empowering company's safety and security teams with intelligence to streamline response to threats and incidents. This company is actually changing lives and helping protect people from a variety of dangerous situations. They've saved people from hostage situations, protected university students feeling vulnerable, helping with safety of employees and passengers on trains… The list is endless and heart-warming. This is a chance to be part of a team that really make a difference.
They are small team with a big impact. At present they need a talented, flexible and driven Senior .Net Developer to join them.
They are looking for the following:
- Be Senior, in both experience and mindset
- Demonstrable Full Stack .Net experience
- Be smart with a low ego. You will be working with some very high quality developers who work with some incredibly complex but clean code. This should excite you!
- Be interested in learning more about backend/DevOps (Azure), mobile and more. They are a small team and want someone to develop further skills in the direction of their interests.
- Be a great communicator, able to talk at different levels and judge the level of detail needed in a conversation.
- Be outcome driven
For applicants interested to learn more, you will be provided with detailed and comprehensive information about the company including a video and presentation to help you understand them better. They are keen to hire someone with the right attitude and excellent C# skills. If you are a talented and driven .Net Developer looking for more in your career, this is truly a great opportunity to expand your skills and learn with exceptionally talented people all while helping the greater community. To apply please quote #245616