To be considered for this role you will need;
- 7 + years of commercial experience working within a DevOps ops position which is Support, System Administration within the Linux technology stack.
- Experience working with SaaS offerings (ie AWS S3, DynamoDB)
- Fluent in understanding effective design as well as efficient code that drives the interface and integrates with the backend services
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Understanding of web servers, database servers, virtualisation, general networking, protocols, HTTP, FTP, etc.
Duties will include;
- Works with internal client services teams to define project/program technical requirements, identify the most appropriate solutions from available internal and external options.
- Oversees all aspects of user experience programming, integration with standardised backend systems and testing.
- Encourages and inspires innovation and creativity among team members.
- Ensures technology discussions and requirements are translated appropriately
- Identifies emerging media, interactive technologies and trends to provide thought leadership to internal teams and clients
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Reference: 197 234