Our client is seeking an experienced DevOps engineer to join their platform team. The team is responsible for supporting the various business units by automating the shared platform capabilities.
Duties will include;
- Works with internal client services teams to define project/program technical requirements, identify the most appropriate solutions from available internal and external options.
- Oversees all aspects of user experience programming, integration with standardised backend systems and testing.
- Encourages and inspires innovation and creativity among team members.
- Ensures technology discussions and requirements are translated appropriately
- Identifies emerging media, interactive technologies and trends to provide thought leadership to internal teams and clients
To be considered for this role you will need;
- 7 + years of commercial experience working within a DevOps ops position which is Support, System Administration or development within the Linux technology stack.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, containers CI/ CD tools, cloud formation or terraform
- AWS knowledge
- Fluent in understanding effective design as well as efficient code that drives the interface and integrates with the backend services
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Python, Bash, Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, AWS - one of each ok
- May have certs in AWS, Linux or VmWare but not essential
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 197234.
Please click the apply button.