ServiceNow Developer- Consultant
You will be expected to contribute to the design and implementation of high-quality technical solutions based on industry best-practices and complex business and technical requirements. Responsible for undertaking development activities required to deliver ServiceNow solutions that meet the business needs. Estimates and carries out systems development work to time, budget and quality targets and in accordance with appropriate standards. Resolves technical development issues that may arise during the whole development lifecycle.
- Extensive ServiceNow platform management and development experience
- Hands-on experience with development and maintenance of Integrations with 3rd party tools using (web services, REST, SOAP, email, MID, etc…).
- Hands-on experience with Glide and Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, CSS, and AJAX within ServiceNow.
- Experience in CMDB, Discovery and data integration with other external sources.
- Demonstrable experience with analysis, validation and processing of data
- Hands-on experience working with relational databases.
- Experience in developing and analysing reporting data to identify trends and insights to drive service improvement
Technical and Professional Qualifications/Skills Required
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator mandatory
- ServiceNow Certified Developer desirable
- ITIL Foundation desirable, higher certifications well regarded
- Bachelor's degree qualified favourable (IT, Comp Science, IT Engineering)
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Priya Kuncham on 03 80807219 quoting reference: 191682
To proceed click the Apply button.