Our client, a large Australian software company are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join their team, based at their modern offices on Sydney's Upper North Shore, on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will play a critical part of the team to design and develop Software applications for the company, help build leading edge software and technology and be a key voice in improving the products and suggesting ideas for new products.
This is a key role within the team, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Design and implement software components
- Support and maintain existing products
- Identify and fix problem areas in the existing architecture and code
- Write test software
- Perform feasibility studies or investigations
- Support project management in project estimation by defining and estimating work-break-downs
- Write detailed system requirement specifications
- Excellent software development and design skills in core Java
- Strong at problem solving and implementing software solutions
- Advanced knowledge of software design patterns and coding best practices
- Good understanding of web security and designing secure web based software applications
- Good knowledge of designing high performing, scalable and available applications
- Strong knowledge of development tools such as Visual Studio or Eclipse/IntelliJ IDE, Subversion/GIT and Maven
- Good knowledge of enterprise application development including clustering, database replication, application server configuration, networking etc
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jayd Venters quoting:19313 reference number or please click the apply button.