The SAP CRM/HANA Senior Developer realises design, prototypes and testing support, and is responsible for the development of software and technical design. The role is responsible for the definition of software/technical design and realisation. The Senior Developer works under the limited direction of senior staff. They exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures. Decision making is substantially dependent on judgement, skills and knowledge. The Senior Developer manages and organises their own work in the context of competing priorities, including contributing to business planning, changes in workplace practices and business improvement strategies. The Senior Developer may manage a small team.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Developing technical SAP CRM/HANA enhancements, with specific experience in CRM One Order framework, OData and related components.
- HANA data modelling and CDS view creations and developments.
- Demonstrated practical experience in designing and developing high quality solutions in large and complex, enterprise environments.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, both when writing documentation and when writing code.
- Demonstrated experience in a technical leadership role.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Cinar Irfan 02 6268 9702 quoting Job Reference: 211325