Initial contract till 30th June 2021 + 24 months extension
A large Federal Government Agency is looking for multiple experienced Senior Developers to be based in their Brisbane Office.
The role involves the following duties:
- The Senior Developer realises design, prototypes and testing support, and is responsible for the development of software and technical design.
- The role is responsible for the definition of software/technical design and realisation.
- The Senior Developer works under the limited direction of senior staff.
- The Senior Developer manages and organises their own work in the context of competing priorities, including contributing to business planning, changes in workplace practices and business improvement strategies.
- The Senior Developer may manage a small team.
Successful candidate must have the following:
- Developing accessible web applications with specific experience in Angular 8+, RxJS, NgRx, Java EE, JSP, AJAX. SAP WCEM desirable.
- Developing technical SAP CRM/HANA enhancements, with specific experience in
- CRM One Order framework, OData and related components, or
- HANA data modelling and CDS view creations and developments.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
If this is your role, then please APPLY NOW or Call Bharti on 07 3003 7643 for more information