This role will work within multi-discipline delivery teams, following agile principles to develop IT systems supporting business. Working closely with solution architects and other technical specialists the role will support design, development and deployment activities.
Must be Australian Citizen due to security clearances. 12 month contract with possible 24 months extensions. Work is fulltime and onsite but remote work arrangements may be considered.
This role will:
- Design, Build and Test web applications across the full development stack.
- Plan, document, and manage the deliverable tasks that are assigned to the team.
- Work with Business Analysts and End Users to translate functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment.
You will have:
- Experience and demonstrated skills in the design, build and implementation of modern web applications using the following:
- Enterprise Java Integration tools (e.g. J2EE, RESTful web services)
- TypeScript and ES6
- Demonstrated experience delivering solutions using agile values and practices supported by ICT system design practices and tools.
If this sounds like you please apply or contact Rachel Drury on 02 6268 9720.