Our client is a government agency of the state of Victoria, Australia.
Lead the development and delivery of significant web/CMS projects manage activities for continual improvements.
The roles and responsibilities of Senior Developer will include:
- Apply well developed specialist skills in web development using appropriate developer tools and coding to ensure website code and integration services meet best practice standards.
- Be an active member in a team developing and delivering significant web/CMS projects using .C#, ASP.NET, MVC, (.NET Framework v4.5, MVC 4) on an AWS Cloud platform.
- Apply well developed specialist skills to combine an understanding of customers and digital trends, using tools appropriate for developing digital products.
- Apply creative and advanced problem-solving skills to resolve complex development issues where policies, guidelines and precedents are not readily available.
- Provide expert advice to operational team members and external stakeholders that will influence the decisions made throughout all stages of individual systems development projects.
- Apply creative and advanced problem-solving skills, taking considered and calculated risks to challenge current activities and processes that improve the online customer experience.
Proven commercial experience in following technologies and practices:
- Experience relevant to the capabilities of the role.
- Degree or other qualifications in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Experience with Agile practices and tools.
- Experience in developing solutions in an AWS Cloud environment focusing on serverless workloads (Lambda, Step Functions, DynamoDB, Aurora) and EKS/Kubernetes.
- Development experience in or exposure to Python
- Experience in developing within a CMS product - especially Sitecore
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW. For any further questions or information, please contact Alycia Vanderwiel on 8080 7221 and quote job #242750