We are partnering with a leading human services organisation that supports disability employment, long term job seekers and general employment services.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Full-stack development within an agile environment, alongside an internal and external (Australian) development team.
- Ensure unit-testing and a quality product is maintained.
- Contribute to and ensure the development team has a set of code standards.
- Assist sprint planning, suggest improvements & product deployments.
Here's some technical information about the product:
- Back-end: C# .NET (ASP.NET - Web Forms, Core) / Web API / SQL Server / Azure hosted
To be successful for the role, you would ideally be:
- 6+ years' experience in software development & senior level experience, including exposure to all facets of the SDLC.
- Advanced skills in HTML, CSS, SASS and web frameworks.
- In-depth experience in full stack projects / platforms relating to the above tech stack
- Highly regarded: DevOps experience.
- Highly regarded: Understanding of Information Security Practices (e.g. OWASP top 10)
If you are looking for the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Patrick Fraser-Schmuki on firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job #214798