The Senior Developer realises design, prototypes and testing support, and is responsible for the development of software and technical design. The role is responsible for the definition of software/technical design and realisation. The Senior Developer works under the limited direction of senior staff. They exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures. Decision making is substantially dependent on judgement, skills and knowledge. The Senior Developer manages and organises their own work in the context of competing priorities, including contributing to business planning, changes in workplace practices and business improvement strategies. The Senior Developer may manage a small team.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Demonstrated practical experience in designing and developing high quality solutions in large and complex, enterprise environments (preferably with Federal Government organisations).
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, both when writing documentation and when writing code.
- Advanced level skills in:
- Developing accessible web applications with specific experience in Angular and/or SAP UI
- Demonstrated experience in a technical leadership role
- Demonstrated high level communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Preferred experience within an Australian Federal Government setting
For more information or to apply, please contact Smilin John on 02 6268 9720 quoting Job Reference: 214485